Masterclass in BBQJoin us at Waterman House Cookery School for a BBQ Masterclass
Register your interest below & we will be in touch if places become available.
Join us at Waterman House Cookery School for a masterclass in BBQ so you can enjoy and take advantage of the long summer nights. Learn how to make the most of entertaining outside with this session on preparing marinades for meat, fish and poultry and cooking them on the Big Green Egg - a charcoal BBQ and smoker.
This is a great class for first timers or people who would like a little inspiration for their next BBQ. At this class you will learn how to brine, how to make a spice mix, along with marinades and rubs.
You will be using the BBQ to cook:
- Pork Ribs with a dry spice marinade
- Asian style pork belly
- BBQ whole seabass en papillote with fennel and lemon served with salsa verde
- Potato salad
- Scallions with Almond Pesto
- How to brine and joint a chicken, and cook using a glazed marinade
- Picanha steaks with a dry rub and chimichurri sauce
This class lasts approximately 4 hours, including time to sit down and enjoy your meal with a complimentary drink. It also includes a recipe pack to take home.